ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We hope that you enjoy using the Learn.ink Service and all that it offers. We designed this Acceptable Use Policy in order to ensure that:
a) our Learn.ink platform ("the Service") is available to all of our customers on a fair and equitable basis; and
b) our platform is not used in an unreasonable manner
We reserve the right to vary the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time.
Your use of the Learn.ink Service will be unreasonable if we reasonably consider:
- your use of the Service to be illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent;
- your use of the Service to be contrary to the Terms of Service;
- that you are using the Service to menace, harass or injure any person or damage anything;
- that your use of the Service adversely affects our other customers' use of or access to the Service or our other services;
- you are violating copyrights of others, or any other intellectual property rights of others;
- you are providing personal data about others without their consent;
- you are deliberately uploading viruses or tampering with website codes;
- you are using data mining, robots, scraping or other data gathering methods;
- you post any advertising or commercial content;
- you use automated technology to interact with the Service;
- you are impersonating someone else;
- that you are providing access to the Service to other parties without our consent; or
- any other activity which would not be reasonably regarded as ordinary.
Your use of the Learn.ink Service will be excessive if:
- we reasonably consider your use to be excessive; and/or
- you require significantly larger than normal content storage; and/or
- you or your users generate a significantly larger than normal load on our servers; and/or
- your use is unreasonably disproportionate when compared to other users on the same monthly plan as you.
If we consider your use of the Learn.ink Service to be unreasonable or excessive, we may contact you to discuss changing your usage pattern so that it conforms with this Fair Use Policy. If, after we have contacted you, in our reasonable opinion we consider that your use of the Service continues to be unreasonable or excessive, we may at our sole discretion and without telling you before we do so, do any one or more of the following:
- suspend, restrict or limit access to the Service;
- terminate your licence to use the Service;
- exercise any other right that we may have under the Terms of Service, under any Commercial Terms or under any law.
In response to any contact made by us to discuss your usage of the platform, you may provide a written explanation and any supporting material to confirm fair usage. It is our intention to ensure you get value from the platform so we will carefully consider your views.
Latest update: August 13, 2022